Terms of Service
These Terms of Service ("Terms") are a legally binding agreement between you ("User", "you", or any variations thereof) and www.h5friv.com,and/or any affiliate thereof (collectively: "Company", "us", "we", or any variations thereof), and shall cover your browsing and any other use of the www.h5friv.com ("Domain"), which provides access to the sites, templates, products, tools, features, software, programs, code, technology, plug-ins, graphics, audiovisual content, components, Services, upgrades, updates and all related applications, available now or in the future (whether or not related to the Services) provided by the Company, and any content and/or URL pages included under the said Domain.
From time to time and at its sole discretion, Company may amend, change or replace these Terms, by posting updated versions at the Domain or by notifying you by other means. All such modifications to the Terms shall become effective upon the posting of the revised Terms or by receipt of notification of a change to the Terms. If you do not agree to the new or different Terms, you should not use or access the Services
2.1. Purpose. Our games is provided to you for leisure purposes only, and the information, games and any other content provided under it should be taken as such (and in order to remove any doubts, should not be based upon in making any decisions, nor reflecting or otherwise implying anything about yourself and/or anyone else).
2.2. No Warranties. We do not make any warranties and/or representations regarding any information and/or content presented on the games. Furthermore, we do not review any content presented on the games (including any materials posted by other users on mediums such as forums, talkback boxes, etc.).
3. Use of games
3.1. You acknowledge that any rights granted to you herein, are non-exclusive, such that any use of the content offered to you and/or make available to you via the games (including ANY USER GENERATED Content, if applicable), is subject to the herein terms
3.2. Compliance. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations in regards to your use of the games and the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, the ability to access our games or the Services does not necessarily means that your use thereto is legal under relevant laws, regulations and directives.
3.3. Additional Guidelines. In addition to the foregoing, when creating the Output Content and/or otherwise using the games, you will strictly adhere with the games guidelines published by the Company from time to time (the " Games Guidelines"), which are currently as follows:
- (a) Browse, surf, process, scan or use the games via operation of a computer program designed to gather information or perform operations imitating a human user (including, without limitation, Bots or Crawlers);
- (b) Transmit or otherwise make available any worm, virus, Trojan Horse, web-bug, spyware or any other program that is intended to damage the operation of the games;
- (c) Carry out any action which may infringe the copyrights and/or any other proprietary of the Company or any other copyright holder;
- (d) Promote advertisements or disruptive commercial messages;
- (e) Copy, transmit, decompile, modify, create derivative works, reproduce, disassemble, republish, scrape, and/or reverse engineer the games and/or any components thereof (including any Company Content, User Content, or other users' content) and/or act to collect, harvest and/or data mine any data associated with the games and/or any of its users (whether by computer programs, identity theft, impersonation, or otherwise) and/or take any action which may be deemed as impersonating another person or entity, identity theft, holding multiple Accounts (as defined below), etc.;
- (f) Handle and/or otherwise use any content offered or displayed on the games in any manner or way that violates these Terms of Service;
- (g) Carry out any action which may infringe any laws, regulations, orders or any guidelines of any governmental authority, is likely to offend or harm any other users of the games and/or the general public, or could reasonably be viewed as intended to offend or harm the feeling of any specific individual or group of people, including but not limited to the transmission
- (i) Steal or attempt to steal passwords or other private information from other users of the games;
- (j) Distribute, post or make any other use (or otherwise encourage or solicit the consumption or performance of) any illegal, explicit, inappropriate, racist, offending, defaming, disparaging and/or abusing content, or any content which deems to infringe any third party proprietary rights (including the Company's rights);
- (k) Lease, sell, trade or otherwise transfer your Account;